HOW WE WORK
PRGATE aims to cultivate a culture of autonomy.
PRGATE embraces challenges and strives for results.
RGATE respects individual differences and values trust.
& Responsibility Challenges
& Results Respect
WHO WE ARE
- Self-Directed We strive for excellence. We value our clients. We deliver client’s needs efficiently and effectively.
- Responsibility We are goal-oriented and result-oriented. We take responsibility to clients seriously.
- Challenges We embrace challenges. We move forward and together with our clients we deliver success.
- Respect & Team Work We listen to our clients, and we work together to create synergy. We create a positive environment.
CULTURE & BENEFITS
RefreshPRGATE offers a good paid time off policy!
- 1 month of paid time off for every three years
- Depending on years of service, 22~32 extra paid vacation days per year are offered in addition to the paid vacation days required by law. 99.9% of PRGATE members maximize this service award program.
- Long-term Service Cash Reward for every five years of service
LifePRGATE supports individual and team-building culture!
- Flexible working hours
- Allocation for team-building activities
- Reimbursement for mobile expenses
- Additional paid time off policy to meet individual needs
(moving day, pregnancy paid leave, family events, etc.)
Up growthPRGATE supports individual growth!
- Financial supports for self-development
- Unlimited support for self-growth and business-related books
- Offers internal communication education & training, work seminars, and brown bag talks
CulturePRGATE strives to offer better company culture!
- PRGATE’s very own Great Working Place program
- PRGATE Clubs & Activities
- PRAGTE Employee Workshops
Application Instructions available on our Korean website.